Product Marketing Manager
Merrill, New York, NY (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking to jump start your career?
are you passionate about working in a fast-paced collaborative “team environment”?
Merrill is searching for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help revolutionize our Industry. Assist with documenting products, features, use case, persona and industry standards.
Reporting into the department head, this person will be instrumental in advancing the core deliverables of Merrill’s product offerings as it engages with its partners in Sales, Product, Service and Marketing.
· Document product and features and turn these into sales and market assets
· Interview internal resources for refreshing and new creation of buyer personas
· Document use cases for inclusion in demand generation programs
· Research and articulate value proposition to specific industry sectors
· Develop messaging and content for various personas, buying centers, products and industries
· Create demand generation, thought-leadership and web content in variety of formats (online, video, audio, word, PPT, Prezi)
· Co-ordinate resources for go-to-market initiatives
· Support the department in additional ad-hoc projects
· 3+ years marketing experience
· Exposure to product marketing methodology like Sirius Decision
· B2B SaaS or subscription economy knowledge required
· Proficient in Enterprise technology stack
· Proven story-telling expertise in multiple formats: EXL, PPT, Prezi, others
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Global mindset
· Degree preferred
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Profile and Authentication
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Justworks, New York, NY
Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services
Shape Security, Mountain View
Full-Stack Java Software Engineer - 100% Remote - USA
Sonatype, United States - Remote
Senior, Product Manager Collaboration Suite
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Director, International Growth (Product Management)