Content Marketing Manager, APAC
Merrill, Hong Kong - Queens Rd (HKD)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The Content Marketing Manager APAC is responsible for the planning, implementation and measurement of content marketing strategy, campaigns and initiatives across APAC. Reporting into Regional Marketing Director APAC, and working in collaboration with the APAC marketing managers as well as global marketing team, the performance of this new role will be measured by the quality, relevance and effectiveness of the content marketing campaigns.
- Develop content strategy that aligns with local business needs in the key APAC markets
- Create compelling and relevant brand and value proposition story in collaboration with global marketing team, and market coherently and consistently across the different channels (organic/ paid digital & socials, emails, events, webinars, etc) and media formats (whitepaper, research reports, blog, video, infographic, social media post, newsletter, etc)
- Partner closely with sales teams and other internal stakeholders to ideate, prioritize, develop and activate content
- Engage in APAC marcomms projects that lead to the increased market awareness of Merrill’s brand and services in the region
- Work collaboratively and effectively with HQ shared services teams
- Participate in other marketing projects when deemed necessary
Key Expected Outcomes
- Delivery of content marketing strategy
- Delivery of content production aligned with business needs
- Deployment of marketing campaigns in collaboration with marketing teams in APAC/ global
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Business Analyst Intern
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Mobcrush, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Product Manager - TaskRouter
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Data Science
LiveRamp, London, UK
Product Manager - Local Business Products (m/f/d)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Business Analyst Intern
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY