Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst will consistently improve the Merrill Salesforce experience by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating improvements to organizational process. Responsible for continuous quality and efficiency improvements in our technology enabled services.
- Analyzes workflow problems and formulates process solutions; typically utilizing configurable Salesforce functionality.
- Develops change strategies and plans project implementation. May be called upon to conduct training for various Salesforce user groups and managers.
- Educates Salesforce users on standards, policies, available services, capacities and boundaries. Develops and uses work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates, and guides to assist personnel with implementing defined processes.
- Evaluates effectiveness of improvements pre and post implementation.
- Provides vision and encourages collaboration between internal teams.
- Retains knowledge of numerous applications and processes; articulates the business benefits derived therein.
- Possess and maintains Salesforce Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant certifications (may acquire within defined timeline post-employment).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Demonstrated service orientation within a technology enabled service organization, a desire to exceed expectations and demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Maintains an established work schedule.
- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Effective technical writing skills.
- Interpreting and applying rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify technology user’s needs and opportunities to use technology to add value.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must be able to provide guidance and instruction to other personnel.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Works with minimum supervision, conferring with manager on unusual matters.
- Strongly focused on quality with high attention to detail.
- Requires a high level of initiative, independence and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive and deadline driven work environment.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.