Meteor Development Group, San Francisco
What you'll do
- Generate an internal understanding of our customers and their needs and collaborate with Engineering and Design teams to specify new features, products and services.
- Help define how we price, launch, and market our products and their features.
- Work closely with our strategic design partners, including Fortune 500 enterprises and notable startups, on future product directions and features.
- Communicate and maintain a roadmap for your product area that's aligned with the company's overall strategy. Make sure all stakeholders – our open source developers, customers, partners, and the MDG team – understand our plans at the right level of detail and certainty.
- Collaborate on company strategy with the executive team and R&D leads.
- You have been an industry software developer at some point in your career. You understand developers and have an intuition for what makes a great developer experience. You love doing deep dives into your product space and figuring out what makes customers tick.
- You're able to communicate your ideas clearly and you constantly test and refine them.
- You are skilled at resolving complex technical conflicts in product scope discussions
- You understand how to get agreement and buy in on the key product decisions you are responsible for
- You employ clear, succinct and precise communication tactics to explain and convince engineers of product decisions using market evidence and data.
About Meteor Development Group
Want to learn more about Meteor Development Group? Visit Meteor Development Group's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.