Product Marketing Manager
Meteor Development Group, San Francisco
What you’ll do
- Segmentation — Learn everything we need to know about our target buyers, in each segment or vertical we want to focus on: who they are, what they care most about, what makes them buy, what’s stopping them, and who we’re competing with.
- Positioning and messaging — Explain Apollo's purpose and its capabilities in terms of benefits that our buyers understand and value, for use on our website, in customer calls and product briefings, and for demand generation campaigns.
- Sales enablement — Produce customer decks, webinars, case studies, public product pages, and train our sales team on what's how to use them.
- Product launches — Lead the launch of new products and features, coordinating with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales.
- Pricing and packaging — Design SKUs that help customers get access to the Apollo product features and professional services they most want, in a form they can quickly buy.
- Content for developers — Help our open source team produce content for developers that explains what Engine is and how it's helpful to a team using Apollo.
- You get the magic of open source and what makes developers love great tools.
- You‘ve had one or two successful stints doing product marketing at a cloud infrastructure or open source company that does it really well. You know what great PMM looks like, you’ve had a meaningful hand in the work, and you’re ready to take the next step to lead it yourself.
- You have a track record of collaborating well with sales and engineering teams.
- You value high production quality, and deliver finished, polished work.
- You’ve got a straightforward, clear, and precise communication style.
About Meteor Development Group
Want to learn more about Meteor Development Group? Visit Meteor Development Group's website.
Help the world share their story