Meteor Development Group, San Francisco
What you'll do
- Develop our public facing websites based on mockups from a visual designer.
- Work with people across the whole company to update web content quickly as needed.
- Implement interactive website features like forms, spam-prevention CAPTCHAs, visualizations, animations, and navigation components.
- Manage the tooling we use for building and deploying websites based on your needs, which might include a component library, CSS framework, static site generator, and deployment tools.
- Ensure that our web properties are reliable and performant using common web performance tools such as Lighthouse.
- Ensure that our web properties look great on all devices, and have the appropriate metadata for Google and common social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Instrument our content with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- You care about the details, and love producing a polished result that you can be proud of.
- You're proactive about gathering requirements, content, and feedback from project stakeholders to ensure everyone is bought into the final result.
- You have an eye for design, and feel comfortable making some design decisions on the fly during the implementation of a site.
- You're excited about finding and learning better tools to make your work more efficient over time.
- You have done web development in the past, and have some examples of your work.
About Meteor Development Group
Want to learn more about Meteor Development Group? Visit Meteor Development Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Front End Engineer
Class Pass, New York
Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
AppLovin, Palo Alto, CA
Production Engineering - Database Engineer - Datastores
Shopify, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Waterloo, Remote UTC -3 to UTC -7 time
Expression of Interest - Infrastructure, SRE, & DevOps
Beyond, Houston, TX
Technical Duty Officer (TDO)
Box, Redwood City, CA