Sales Development Representative, Enterprise - NYC
Mixpanel, New York
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data
Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
- Conduct outbound calls daily to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Build sales pipeline while meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop meaningful relationships
- Craft and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Have immaculate salesforce.com hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives to build and iterate on strategies
- Evangelize Mixpanel and mobile analytics
We're looking for someone with:
- Corporate sales development experience or equivalent experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- A desire and ability to work in a dynamic, evolving, team environment
- Good time-management with strong organizational skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Inside sales experience
- Experience in the enterprise space
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the data analytics space
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
- A 4-year degree
- We collaborate....It’s more fun and yields better results.
- We value learning, from each other and sometimes we try things that fail, and that’s okay. We expect to learn something new every single day.
- We're Down for the Cause! There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes and we move quickly
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Developer - Hong Kong
Ebury, Hong Kong
Global Account Executive
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales) - EMEA - London, UK
Sonatype, London, UK
Online Advertising Inside Sales Representative
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC