Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data
Mixpanel helps the world learn from its data with the most advanced analytics for mobile and web. With a datastore and backend optimized for efficient user-centric queries, we provide our customers with instant answers to their toughest questions. With over 20,000 customers and 15% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned its reputation for world-class customer support and an innovative approach to analytics. Mixpanel has been profitable since February 2012 and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We work in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
- Founded in 2009, Mixpanel has already surpassed $65M+ in ARR.
- We’re a market leader with traction in the enterprise and a strong base of SMB/Mid-Market customers. Our customers including Salesforce, Microsoft, HP, Amazon, American Express, and Amex.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, we have nearly 300 employees, including growing offices in New York, London, Seattle, and Salt Lake City.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join our enterprise team. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who knows how to sell SaaS to C-level buyers. As a senior AE, you will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology. You’ll work with Mixpanel’s largest and most valuable accounts.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Prospect potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Mixpanel as a best in class analytics platform
- Align Mixpanel products to customer goals and objectives and develop a compelling value proposition by collaborating with your Customer Success Manager(s) and Solutions Engineers
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with customers and prospects and traveling to do so when necessary
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, process trainings and certifications to develop an expertise of the Mixpanel product, vision, and strategy
- Manage account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
- Prefer 8+ years sales experience in software and/or technology sales with a track record of quota attainment or overachievement
- Experience in closing 6+ figure deals carrying a quota of 1M+
- SaaS sales
- Technical aptitude and business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Must be able to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- Adaptability – you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and external partners and customers
- Strong work ethic and focus
- Willingness to learn independently
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: Exempt
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Manager - China
NE Regional Sales Sr. Manager
Hudl, Nomad New York
Channel Sales Executive
Datto, Toronto, ON, CA
Advertiser Development Specialist
LiveIntent, New York City
Manager, Publisher & Platform Sales (Attribution)
Foursquare, New York