Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
You’ll work on a wide range of projects: from building predictive analytics, to building a better UI for advanced data analytics reports, to thinking about how native app support on the Apple watch should influence our roadmap. You’ll also work alongside an elite team of engineers who build and maintain infrastructure responsible for hundreds of thousands of requests per second, processing tens of billions of data points each month to power an elegant user interface for thousands of customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building internet technologies and products.
- 5 years of experience working with software engineering teams with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - Content Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Designer - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Denver
Analyst, Natural Gas Liquids (NGL's)
Genscape, Houston Office
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
Vimeo, New York, NY
Product Manager, Video Marketing
Wistia, Cambridge, MA