Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
Are you passionate about creating customer value? Can you see exciting opportunities to build inspiring products where others just see complexity? Are you equally comfortable digging into customer and business requirements while working with engineers on technical architecture and design? Mixpanel needs a Product Manager who is smart, customer-focused and passionate to help us define and execute our strategy to help businesses build better products.
This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work closely with multiple business, engineering, operations, and finance teams to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver products that bring value for customers and grow business opportunities for Mixpanel. You’ll work alongside an elite team of engineers who build and maintain infrastructure responsible for hundreds of thousands of requests per second, processing tens of billions of data points each month to power an elegant user interface for thousands of customers. You will have knowledge of the following: customer experience, usability, requirements, competitive analysis, market analysis, business modeling, project management, and product development, with 3 or more years of relevant product management work experience in a mobile, Internet or software product or services development environment.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Understand complex business problems, apply strong analytic skills and Craft an effective strategy.
- Design compelling products and features that customer will care about.
- Develop product vision, strategy and business plans and evangelize within the organization.
- Own their product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and trade-offs.
- Work closely with user interface design, engineering, and operations to define detailed requirements and develop products.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3 or more years of hands on product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Proven track record of launching successful software, mobile or online products or services. Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver large, cross-functional, projects on aggressive schedules.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to craft product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
Bonus points if you have:
- MBA from top business school and a BS in Computer Science or related technical field from a top engineering school.
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: Analytics, Statistics, CLC management, digital marketing
- Concrete experience managing complex digital products (preferably end customer facing) applications through multiple lifecycles.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Jobs You May Like
产品经理 - 用户增长
AfterShip, China - Shenzhen
Technical Product Manager
VTS, New York
Product Designer, Email & CRM (Brooklyn, NY)
Etsy, New York, NY
China - Product Manager
VP of Product
International Product Specialist, LATAM (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA