Customer Success Manager
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data
At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Role
Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers (CSMs) own product adoption and value delivery across Mixpanel’s most strategic accounts. CSMs are data-obsessed and passionate about helping customers increase their rate of innovation. CSMs get customers in their portfolio access to the data they need to drive informed decision-making. CSMs will partner closely with Relationship Managers and Solutions Architects to guide our customers to success and ensure they achieve a significant return on their Mixpanel investment.
We are building our San Francisco team and are looking for someone who can provide hands-on consultation to a portfolio of high-value customers.
- Develop a thoughtful understanding of customers’ businesses and their core goals, and partner with them to establish supporting goals
- Host analytics workshops, brainstorms, and product trainings (both remote and onsite) to ensure end users can use Mixpanel (up to 25% travel may be required)
- Stay informed on Mixpanel use cases and industry experience and use it to guide customer consulting
- Train customers how to adopt a data-informed, iterative product development approach using Mixpanel to drive business KPIs
- Keep customers informed of new product releases, relevant betas, and upcoming features
- Collect and consolidate customer product feedback and champion the needs of your portfolio with Mixpanel’s Engineering and Product organizations
- Identify room for integration optimization; build a plan detailing required steps and resources and manage all partners towards achievement
- Partner with Professional Services to coordinate implementation and advanced technical services
- Monitor customer activity and sentiment to identify signs of risk and proactively work with the Relationship Manager to build a mitigation plan
- Support Relationship Managers by flagging growth opportunities within existing accounts
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy
- Love of data and an understanding of how it informs decision-making and can transform a product or business
- Knowledge of the analytics industry and common platforms used
- Influence with all partners to guide projects forward, even when blocked
- Consume large quantities of information and summarize takeaways, focusing on impact and priority
- A track-record of collaboratively working with diverse teams to achieve results.
- A passion for delivering exceptional service and driving value for a portfolio of customers
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity within a range of diverse customer organizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects across a portfolio of customers without being frazzled
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in quantitative, technical, scientific or education related fields
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Primary Care Physician
Heal, New York, New York