Solution Partnership Manager - Americas
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
We are looking for a Partner Manager to help manage and expand Mixpanel's partner ecosystem in the Americas. Our Partners are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention and augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace. You will help direct our Solution Partner strategy and positioning in the Americas. You will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding, activation & relationship management of these Solution Partners. Additionally, you'll facilitate go-to-market collaboration with key technology partners.
This role will be based in either San Francisco or New York City and requires an ability to work cross-functionally across numerous teams, including sales, marketing, enablement, and professional services, among others.
- Actively recruit, onboard, and activate a portfolio of Solution Partners to drive revenue attainment, pipeline, and enhanced market awareness
- Work with each partner to define the joint value proposition and develop a go-to-market ("GTM") plan, including:
- Defining mutually agreed outcomes, messaging, and investment.
- Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from practice or product development, marketing, sales, account management, and potential vertical solution development.
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer-term opportunities.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within Mixpanel and within the partner's organization.
- Align directly with Sales to properly leverage our partners for account access/introductions and expansion
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars, and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Monitor and report on crucial partnership activities to support individual and team metrics
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience navigating the software-as-a-service market in a customer-facing role
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience building and scaling partnership programs and ecosystems. Effective in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel's technology platform
- Digital agency or management consulting experience
We are open to remote work from the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, NY, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.