Senior Technical Recruiter
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team prides itself on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close for our engineering organization. If you are someone who excels in candidate prospecting, collaboration with hiring partners and is the subject matter expert for talent, this role is for you. The majority of the positions you will recruit for will be full-stack software engineers, infrastructure engineers, and product management or product design as needed. You will also contribute to projects that benefit the larger people organization.
- Managing the recruitment process end to end
- Candidate Prospecting
- Coordinating Interviews
- Closing prospective employees
- Ad hoc projects
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 5+ years of recruitment experience
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience
- 2+ year of candidate sourcing experience
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We've built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in your organization deeply understand user journey. Get instant insights and fast iterations throughout your product development process.
Want to learn more about Mixpanel? Visit Mixpanel's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one