Coordinator/Senior Coordinator, Ad Operations
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY
See jobs at MLB Advanced Media
MLB.com is seeking Ad Ops pros that will be primarily responsible for trafficking and managing advertising campaigns, and coordinating and providing support related to the Advertising Operations activities of MLB.com and other sports and entertainment properties. This position will be responsible for trafficking display, video, mobile web, and app advertising campaigns across multiple ad servers.
- Being an expert ad trafficker (or want to become one). Use Google DFP, Opera (AdMarvel), FreeWheel (MRM), and Adobe Primetime (Auditude) ad serving systems to traffic and test creative, schedule and target complex ad campaigns
- MLB.com utilizes the Operative.One order management system – familiarity with Operative.One, DSM, FatTail or similar order management system is preferred but not required
- Be familiar with digital advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics
- Must have a flexible, personable attitude – the job requires constant information sharing across departments; professional relationships with all level of personnel are necessary
- Ongoing quality assurance support; troubleshoot rich media creative
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
- Strong communication and client relationship skills; ability to publicly present ideas and share information
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Must possess the strongest attention to detail
- Flexible schedule: the job requires weekend and evening coverage schedules
- Familiarity with the game of baseball
- A successful candidate will have one to three (or more) years of expertise in some or all of the following ad serving-related clients/code/ technologies
- DFP, AdMarvel/Opera, FreeWheel/MRM and Auditude/Primetime ad servers
- Operative.One order management system
- 3rd party ad tag implementation and troubleshooting for mobile Web, APP, desktop, and video - DFA, PointRoll, Celtra, MediaMind, and many, many more.
- Working knowledge VAST and VPAID video tags
- Debugging and HTML proxy tools including Charles, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
About MLB Advanced Media
New York City's largest born-and-bred tech startup, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is a full service solutions provider delivering world-class digital experiences for more than 16 years and distributing content through all forms of interactive media. Its digital leadership and capabilities are a direct result of an appreciation for designing dynamic functionality for web, mobile applications, and connected devices while integrating live and on-demand multimedia, providing valuable products for millions of fans around the globe. MLBAM also develops, deploys and distributes the highest-grossing sports app, At Bat, as well as manages live video content for dozens of sports, news and entertainment clients through its technology subsidiary, BAMTech.
BAMTech is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by MLBAM, The Walt Disney Company and the National Hockey League. Its proprietary technology provides direct-to-consumer video solutions, especially for live events with high viewership, offering viewers high-quality visuals anytime, on any device. Its video platform back-end technology provides flexibility to personalize and enhance content-viewing experiences and is capable of serving live content to tens of millions of consumers around the world. BAMTech's growing roster of sports, news and entertainment clients includes HBO NOW, the NHL, MLB, the PGA TOUR, WWE Network, Riot Games/League of Legends and Ice Network. It also is designing and developing a new multi-sport direct-to-consumer product that will deliver consumers access to a variety of live global professional and collegiate sporting events, expected to launch in 2017. Through a partnership with Discovery, BAMTech also jointly formed BAMTech Europe to represent its expansion into Europe and provide technology services to a broad set of clients across the continent, including Eurosport's digital products.
Want to learn more about MLB Advanced Media? Visit MLB Advanced Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager - Berlin (m/w)
Doctolib, Berlin, Deutschland
Systems Engineer, Sales - LA
Qumulo, Los Angeles, CA.
Tradeshift, Tokyo, Japan
Peloton, Santa Monica, CA
Strategic Account Executive - TOLA
Mendix, Dallas | Austin | Houston
Enterprise Account Executive - UK
Qualtrics , London, UK