This position is part time. Late nights and weekend availability required.
Current available shift is Saturdays 6:30PM – 2:00AM.
As a member of the Help Desk Support team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the majority of the business and as such you have to command not only excellent technical and customer service skills, but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Windows/Mac OS and software installation for laptop and desktop.
- Routine desktop/laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
- Tickets/request follow-up and urgent incident escalation in day to day work
- IT inventory (laptop/desktop, spare parts)
- Escalate unresolved problems
- Assemble and configure desktop/laptop for new employees
- Be able to work nights/weekends
- Solid experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8 support and relevant troubleshooting. Good knowledge of Mac OS platform is preferred.
- Desktop/Phone support experience
- Solid knowledge of network fundamentals, including TCP/IP and DNS
- Experience with MS Office 2010/13 and Office 2011 for Mac, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of Mac OS mail clients and third-party apps is helpful
- Smartphone support experience
- Good communication with end-users and customer focused
- Good problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude and be a committed team player
About MLB Advanced Media
New York City's largest born-and-bred tech startup, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is a full service solutions provider delivering world-class digital experiences for more than 16 years and distributing content through all forms of interactive media. Its digital leadership and capabilities are a direct result of an appreciation for designing dynamic functionality for web, mobile applications, and connected devices while integrating live and on-demand multimedia, providing valuable products for millions of fans around the globe. MLBAM also develops, deploys and distributes the highest-grossing sports app, At Bat, as well as manages live video content for dozens of sports, news and entertainment clients through its technology subsidiary, BAMTech.
BAMTech is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by MLBAM, The Walt Disney Company and the National Hockey League. Its proprietary technology provides direct-to-consumer video solutions, especially for live events with high viewership, offering viewers high-quality visuals anytime, on any device. Its video platform back-end technology provides flexibility to personalize and enhance content-viewing experiences and is capable of serving live content to tens of millions of consumers around the world. BAMTech's growing roster of sports, news and entertainment clients includes HBO NOW, the NHL, MLB, the PGA TOUR, WWE Network, Riot Games/League of Legends and Ice Network. It also is designing and developing a new multi-sport direct-to-consumer product that will deliver consumers access to a variety of live global professional and collegiate sporting events, expected to launch in 2017. Through a partnership with Discovery, BAMTech also jointly formed BAMTech Europe to represent its expansion into Europe and provide technology services to a broad set of clients across the continent, including Eurosport's digital products.
Want to learn more about MLB Advanced Media? Visit MLB Advanced Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
3D Art Generalist - Unity
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Highfive, Redwood City
Lead Data Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Web Applications
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer - Messaging
Twilio, Malmö, Sweden