MLB Advanced Media is looking to immediately fill a Unity 3d Animator position. You’re the person who breathes life into everything we make. You create compelling emotion and expression and understand how to add nuance to even the littlest motion.
- Develop, maintain, and create animations for real time game assets
- Deliver timely completion of animated assets at the desired quality bar
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews
- Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes.
- 3+ years experience in the video game industry on Console or Mobile AAA
- Experience working with Unity, or significant experience with other AAA engines
- 3+ years experience animating characters using Maya or equivalent 3D program
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Proven problem-solving / prototyping ability
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Experience creating and editing animations using Unity Mechanim
- Broadcast Motion Design for sports
- Experience in FX and particle animation
- Character rigging skills
- Portfolio, and / or reel demonstrating relevant animation and technical skills required
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
- The opportunity to work with a world-class team of artists, designers and engineers
- The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Amazing benefits including - 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
About MLB Advanced Media
New York City's largest born-and-bred tech startup, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is a full service solutions provider delivering world-class digital experiences for more than 16 years and distributing content through all forms of interactive media. Its digital leadership and capabilities are a direct result of an appreciation for designing dynamic functionality for web, mobile applications, and connected devices while integrating live and on-demand multimedia, providing valuable products for millions of fans around the globe. MLBAM also develops, deploys and distributes the highest-grossing sports app, At Bat, as well as manages live video content for dozens of sports, news and entertainment clients through its technology subsidiary, BAMTech.
BAMTech is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by MLBAM, The Walt Disney Company and the National Hockey League. Its proprietary technology provides direct-to-consumer video solutions, especially for live events with high viewership, offering viewers high-quality visuals anytime, on any device. Its video platform back-end technology provides flexibility to personalize and enhance content-viewing experiences and is capable of serving live content to tens of millions of consumers around the world. BAMTech's growing roster of sports, news and entertainment clients includes HBO NOW, the NHL, MLB, the PGA TOUR, WWE Network, Riot Games/League of Legends and Ice Network. It also is designing and developing a new multi-sport direct-to-consumer product that will deliver consumers access to a variety of live global professional and collegiate sporting events, expected to launch in 2017. Through a partnership with Discovery, BAMTech also jointly formed BAMTech Europe to represent its expansion into Europe and provide technology services to a broad set of clients across the continent, including Eurosport's digital products.
Want to learn more about MLB Advanced Media? Visit MLB Advanced Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
C# WPF Developer
Software Engineer - Research Platform
Qualtrics , Seattle
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Full-Stack Engineer (remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US
Sr. Linux Systems Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Blendshape Artist (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA (Sorrento Valley)