Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
About the Opportunity
This Executive Assistant will wear multiple hats supporting Moat’s GM/VP of Sales and members of his team in New York City.
The role includes schedule management, helping to organize and run internal and external events, coordinating travel, helping to set up for new team members, and generally acting as the head of logistics for this organization.
- Extensive calendar management and travel arrangements, managing changing priorities and proactively finalizing the finer details of all arrangements
- Coordinate on-site events and catering along with supporting other in-house functions
- Coordinate calendars for meetings: prepare material, order food and beverage service, etc.
- Provide assistance in booking team member travel for office visits and business travel within company standards and guidelines
- Communicate clearly with employees and management
- Process expense reports
- Perform ad hoc projects and provide additional assistance to the business operations team as needed
The ideal candidates is a meticulously organized self starter who is great with people and loves to flawlessly execute.
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, general business, accounting or related field preferred)
- Demonstrated ability and discretion to work with confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests from a variety of co-workers
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong organizational, planning and execution experience and skills
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills - both written & verbal
- Proactive – anticipates needs and exceeds expectations
- A high level profile presence with both the business unit and company executives
- Ability to self-manage projects and take ownership of tasks
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Protocol Labs, Remote
2018-19 San Francisco Part-Time Physical Education and Extended Day Educator
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
Sidewalk Labs, New York, San Francisco, Toronto
ZX Ventures, New York
Senior Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Irvine, CA
Manager - People (HR)
Casper, New York