Director of Account Management
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
The Director of Account Management will lead a team of Account Management professionals across 3 regions driving customer success outcomes including retention, product adoption and relationship expansion among Moat’s growing clientbase.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of Account Management leaders, Account Managers and Account Coordinators who demonstrate best-in-class knowledge and support of Moat’s clients.
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes for the assignment and ongoing support of clients from the onboarding process through the extent of the client relationship always seeking to drive engagement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Moat's Sales, Engineering, Operations and other Account Management teams to create positive client experiences and drive ongoing development of client solutions to meet market demand.
- Act as subject matter expert for Moat products and services while staying on top of industry trends.
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of projects and measurement of team performance while decreasing road blocks whenever possible.
- Proactively identify ways to improve team and company culture.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- 7+ years of experience in the ad tech industry, at least 2 managing a team of Account Management, Ad Operations or Client Services professionals
- Experience fostering a team of high performers.
- Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, Freewheel, MediaMind, AppNexus, and/or other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Sales Manager
Enterprise Account Executive
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Director, Sales Enablement
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations Analyst
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Business Development Representative
Simon Data, New York, NY USA
Country Manager, Australia
Pinterest, Sydney, AU