Project Manager,Partner Integrations
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our tight-knit Integrations team. This person will sit on the Partnerships team and will lead the implementation of partner integrations working with engineers, product managers, account managers, clients, and QA analysts on task scheduling and sequencing, timeline management, planning, and retroactive process evaluation in order to launch and maintain integrations that create value in digital advertising.
- Managing time and sequencing: create detailed integration plans containing breakdowns of each parties responsibilities and any associated timing.
- Managing scope: scrutinize proposed revisions to ensure that they align with the overall scope of the project and that any proposed changes are reflected in updated timelines and/or resource requests.
- Technical support: offer best in class, on-going technical support for internal and external teams to confirm that proposed specs are being adhered to throughout all stages of integration.
- Documentation: own the JIRA process and Confluence pages for integrations.
- Communication: maintain a dialog with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all parties are aware of status and any pending deliverables.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of project management, ad operations experience or relevant technical/analytical roles.
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence and/or similar project management software tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized, with keen analytical/scientific and problem-solving skills.
- QA experience troubleshooting ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Creative thinking and team player-based approach in solving implementation challenges.
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising, ad-tech, marketing, and programmatic marketplaces.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, enabling seamless interaction with multiple teams across a variety of channels.
About the Team
- We are passionate about and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- We love transparency and embrace knowledge learning and sharing.
- We are rational risk-takers who look for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We continue to reach higher because we want to make greatness happen.
- All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Project Manager
Central Operations Coordinator (Overnight)
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Sales Executive, Deliveroo for Business
Travel Intrapreneur (Travel with a Purpose)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin (or any other location)
Peloton, NY HQ
Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY