Ad Operations Specialist
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Tagging publisher and brand display (banner/rich media), video (VAST/VPAID), and mobile campaigns on ad servers and DSP/SSPs with Moat tracking.
- Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies.
- QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
- Daily communication with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams for reviewing previous and upcoming business.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
- Previous experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
InfluxData, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, Vancouver, Canada
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Central & Eastern Europe
Mojio, Prague, Czech Republic (Based in T-Mobile's Connected Car Centre)
Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Partnerships
Director, Channel Partnerships
Notarize, Arlington, VA
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO