Ad Operations Specialist
Moat, San Francisco
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Tagging publisher and brand display (banner/rich media), video (VAST/VPAID), and mobile campaigns on ad servers and DSP/SSPs with Moat tracking.
- Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies.
- QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
- Daily communication with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams for reviewing previous and upcoming business.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
- Previous experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Director
WeWork, Singapore Singapore
Senior Partner Manager (London)
Manager, Salesforce Development
Acquia, Boston, MA
Sales Operations Manager
Algolia, San Francisco
Field Sales Representative - Palermo
TripAdvisor, Palermo, Italy
Senior Sales Manager