Sr. Frontend Engineer
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
As a Sr. Frontend Engineer, you will help build beautiful and quick interfaces that play a daily mission critical role for some of the world's largest publishers, media companies, and technology companies. You will help mentor a small team of frontend and backend engineers as well as have an influence in Moat's design future and in the functional and visual design of what you build day-to-day.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient with modern web technologies including Backbone, Marionette, React, or Knockout.
- Deep understanding of how to use Cross-browser HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3 when applicable)
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following web frameworks: Pyramid, Django, CakePHP or CodeIgniter.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Character Artist
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley
Product Quality Specialist (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Technical Lead, Front End (ReactJS)
Senior UX/UI Designer
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Senior Software Engineer
The Trade Desk, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior iOS Developer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL