Sr. Frontend Engineer
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
As a Sr. Frontend Engineer, you will help build beautiful and quick interfaces that play a daily mission critical role for some of the world's largest publishers, media companies, and technology companies. You will help mentor a small team of frontend and backend engineers as well as have an influence in Moat's design future and in the functional and visual design of what you build day-to-day.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient with modern web technologies including Backbone, Marionette, React, or Knockout.
- Deep understanding of how to use Cross-browser HTML and CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3 when applicable)
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following web frameworks: Pyramid, Django, CakePHP or CodeIgniter.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Front End Software Engineer
Product Manager, Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London
Senior iOS Engineer
BUMP, New York
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, EU
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Platform Architect - Alliances
Pivotal Software, Germany