Ad Operations Coordinator
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
Are you ready for the next step in your ad operations career? Play a critical role on the engineering and operations team of our rapidly expanding ad technology startup as an Ad Operations Coordinator. A computer science and engineering background is not required, but excellent client relations skills, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and knowledge of ad trafficking systems are a huge plus.
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering, integrations, and sales teams to create positive client experiences.
- Provision tracking tags and sanity-check preview pages.
- Review analytics numbers for discrepancies.
- Participate in client discussions by email, over the phone, and/or in person.
- Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities and spot opportunities to educate partners about our analytics platform.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem is a plus.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Consumer Insight Specialist
AKQA, Venice, Italy
Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Delivery Consultant
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Footwear Innovation Developer II
Brooks Running, Vietnam, HCM City
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA
First Look Media
First Look Media, New York, NY