Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our tight-knit product and engineering team and help drive our measurement products forward. This person will dive deep into the details with engineers, product managers, and QA analysts on task scheduling and sequencing, timeline management, planning, and retroactive process evaluation in order to help launch new products that create value in digital advertising.
The Project Manager will sit on the Product team and work closely with the engineering, QA, account management, and marketing teams internally.
- Managing time and sequencing: The Project Manager will be charged with creating detailed project plans containing breakdowns of each team’s tasks and the timing associated with each. Once the projects are in progress, the Project Manager ensures that timelines are being adhered to, each team is aware of the order of events that needs to take place to complete the project, and any changes are quickly communicated.
- Managing scope: Projects can take weeks or months to complete, and requirements may need to be adjusted somewhat over time. The Project Manager will scrutinize these proposed revisions to ensure that they align with the overall scope of the project and don’t impact deadlines or resources for nonessential features.
- Documentation: The Project Manager will own the JIRA workflow for a given project, ensuring all tickets are kept up to date, assigned correctly, and properly linked to related or blocking tickets and epics.
- Communications and status management: The Project Manager will be the go-to guru on a given project and will be able to clearly articulate the overarching objective, current status, the teams involved, and the next immediate action items required to move the project forward.
- Post-mortem analysis: Following each completed project, the Project Manager will conduct a post-hoc evaluation of the process spanning internal and external communication efficiency, timeline adherence, usefulness and accuracy of the initial project plan, etc. in order to iterate towards the most efficient project workflow.
- 2+ years of project management experience or relevant technical/analytical roles.
- Familiarity with JIRA and/or similar project management software tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized, with keen analytical/scientific and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking and team player-based approach in solving implementation challenges.
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising and marketing.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, enabling seamless interaction with multiple teams across a variety of channels.
About the Team
- We are passionate about and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- We love transparency and embrace knowledge learning and sharing.
- We are rational risk-takers who look for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We continue to reach higher because we want to make greatness happen.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager- Core Product (London)
Credit Karma, London, UK
Director of Product Management
Lever, San Francisco
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
Director - Product Management
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India
Senior Technical Product Manager - Platform
Bluecore, New York City
Senior Product Manager
Schoology, NYC HQ