Sales Operations Analyst
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and tie together data sources to support sales and marketing strategies
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Identify and execute strategies to grow lead and pipeline generation efforts
- Iterate with stakeholders to improve and maintain dashboards and forecasting
- Ensure Moat is fully utilizing applications to enable increased velocity, transparency and insights at all levels of the team
- Day to day CRM issue resolution and support for sales and marketing teams
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on sales enablement tools
- You have 1-4 years of experience in operations
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com or an alternative CRM system
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning analytical insights into actions
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
General Manager, Indiana
LimeBike, South Bend, IN
Ritual, Dallas/ Ft. Worth
Systems Reliability Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Customer Success Director
MuleSoft, Vienna, Virginia
Manager, Publisher Client Services
TripleLift, New York
Dispatch & Driver Support - Night Shift
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX