Sales Operations Analyst
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and tie together data sources to support sales and marketing strategies
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Identify and execute strategies to grow lead and pipeline generation efforts
- Iterate with stakeholders to improve and maintain dashboards and forecasting
- Ensure Moat is fully utilizing applications to enable increased velocity, transparency and insights at all levels of the team
- Day to day CRM issue resolution and support for sales and marketing teams
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on sales enablement tools
- You have 1-4 years of experience in operations
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com or an alternative CRM system
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning analytical insights into actions
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Operations Associate
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Safety Operations Technician - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Equipment Demand Planner
Specialized, Shanghai, China
Engineer, Lithium Ion Development (Experienced)
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Global Operations Manager
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL