Account Manager, Platform Partnerships
Moat, San Francisco
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Support enterprise partnerships, including social networks and discovery platforms.
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering and operations teams to project manage open items and create positive client experiences.
- Become subject matter expert on enterprise partnerships, acting as internal resource for training, documentation, and client meetings as needed.
- Be point person in client discussions by email, over the phone, and in person.
- Lead regular in-person trainings, meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders about partnership adoption.
- Proactively review and monitor clients’ Analytics numbers.
- Become an expert on the strengths and capabilities of Moat’s products and services. Spot opportunities and educate partners about our Analytics platform.
- Experience with campaign management and/or creative optimization on social platforms.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook.
- Intellectual curiosity.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior National Account Manager- Walmart
Time Inc., Bentonville, AR
Junior Sales Executive
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Account Executive, Digital Advertising || New Grad
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Outside Sales Representative
HelloFresh, USA - Seattle, WA
Sales Associate, Austin
Bonobos, Austin, TX
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Atlanta, GA