Account Manager, Platform Partnerships
Moat, San Francisco
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Support enterprise partnerships, including social networks and discovery platforms.
- Collaborate with Moat's engineering and operations teams to project manage open items and create positive client experiences.
- Become subject matter expert on enterprise partnerships, acting as internal resource for training, documentation, and client meetings as needed.
- Be point person in client discussions by email, over the phone, and in person.
- Lead regular in-person trainings, meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders about partnership adoption.
- Proactively review and monitor clients’ Analytics numbers.
- Become an expert on the strengths and capabilities of Moat’s products and services. Spot opportunities and educate partners about our Analytics platform.
- Experience with campaign management and/or creative optimization on social platforms.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook.
- Intellectual curiosity.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Outside Sales Representative
HelloFresh, USA - Santa Ana, CA
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Phoenix, AZ
Sales Enablement Intern
Rapid7, Boston, MA
Lead, Industry Solutions
Element AI, Toronto
Sales Development Intern (Paid)
Uncubed, New York City
Sales Operations Analyst (EMEA)