Senior Manager, In-App Integrations
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Leading, mentoring, developing, and building the Mobile Integrations team.
- Overseeing all Mobile SDK integrations.
- Acting as a thought leader and implementing better processes to improve future integrations.
- Communicating daily with the Engineering, QA, Account Management, and Sales teams for reviewing previous and upcoming integrations.
- Working with world’s largest publisher platforms to integrate the Moat Mobile SDK.
- Monitoring SDK updates and rollouts
- 4+ years of experience in ad operations or digital online trafficking environment required.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in building, managing, and mentoring a talented ad operations team.
- Familiarity with Mobile SDKs and ad-serving
- Previous experience with third party ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Demand
Strategic Sales Manager - South
Markforged, Dallas, TX
Regional Channel Manager, Japan
Small Business Consultant
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Head of Sales, Gaming
AppLovin, Beijing, China
Elite Team Sales Representative