Senior Manager, In-App Integrations
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Leading, mentoring, developing, and building the Mobile Integrations team.
- Overseeing all Mobile SDK integrations.
- Acting as a thought leader and implementing better processes to improve future integrations.
- Communicating daily with the Engineering, QA, Account Management, and Sales teams for reviewing previous and upcoming integrations.
- Working with world’s largest publisher platforms to integrate the Moat Mobile SDK.
- Monitoring SDK updates and rollouts
- 4+ years of experience in ad operations or digital online trafficking environment required.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in building, managing, and mentoring a talented ad operations team.
- Familiarity with Mobile SDKs and ad-serving
- Previous experience with third party ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
San Jose - SMB Sales Manager
Samsara, San Jose
INTERN - Business Development Representative
Ematic Solutions, Hong Kong
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Channels Sales Manager
Velodyne, Rüsselsheim, Germany
Enterprise Account Executive
Udemy, U.S.A., Chicago, IL
Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Slack, New York City