API & Web App Engineer
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
- Architect and build low-latency, fault-tolerant applications to improve site availability and uptime.
- Work with large data sets from some of the largest and well-known publishers and advertisers in the world.
- Use test-driven development in order to help us write robust solutions to complex problems.
- Harden existing application code and ensure new code meets strict security standards.
- Ability to construct and analyze relational database queries to extract insightful data from large datasets for use in the API.
- Improve API performance by utilizing caching, such as Redis or a similar key/val store.
- Solid understanding of good object-oriented design, both in theory and practice.
- Experience with programming in PHP 7.
- Experience using a debugger such as Xdebug to walk through execution of a PHP application is a big plus.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as Cake, Symfony, Laravel or Zend.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.