Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Establish and implement a global communications plan to increase awareness of our brand.
- Develop insightful thought leadership content as part of quarterly marketing programs.
- Research, draft, and edit all media assets, including but not limited to: press releases, quotes, data sound bytes, product and partnership announcements, and more.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gather support and approvals for announcements and thought leadership content.
- Prepare and staff executives across speaking engagements, presentations, media conversations, and more.
- Prioritize and present communications KPIs. Use data to inform and optimize program plans and tactics.
- You have 5+ years of communications experience, with at least 2 years in a global role.
- You are familiar with the digital advertising ecosystem.
- You are an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) and can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free sound bytes and narratives.
- Building strong relationships with peers, executives, and the media comes naturally to you.
- You like to operate at a fast pace and are always cool, calm, and collected.
- You are a highly organized project manager who can balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You are curious, thoughtful, and perceptive.
- You care.
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail.
- We seek unique, creative ways to build our brand.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Associate + Manager - Backstage (2 positions open)
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY
US Field Marketing Manager
Recorded Future, Boston Office
OTA Insight, London
Getaround, San Francisco
Slack, San Francisco
Community Associate - Marketing and Sales - 2018 Grads