Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Establish and implement a global communications plan to increase awareness of our brand.
- Develop insightful thought leadership content as part of quarterly marketing programs.
- Research, draft, and edit all media assets, including but not limited to: press releases, quotes, data sound bytes, product and partnership announcements, and more.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gather support and approvals for announcements and thought leadership content.
- Prepare and staff executives across speaking engagements, presentations, media conversations, and more.
- Prioritize and present communications KPIs. Use data to inform and optimize program plans and tactics.
- You have 5+ years of communications experience, with at least 2 years in a global role.
- You are familiar with the digital advertising ecosystem.
- You are an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) and can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free sound bytes and narratives.
- Building strong relationships with peers, executives, and the media comes naturally to you.
- You like to operate at a fast pace and are always cool, calm, and collected.
- You are a highly organized project manager who can balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You are curious, thoughtful, and perceptive.
- You care.
About the Team
- We value teamwork, superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail.
- We seek unique, creative ways to build our brand.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit https://moat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Ad Optimization Coordinator
BuzzFeed, New York
Branded Assistant Editor
Paid Acquisition Lead
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Public Relations and Communications Coordinator
Slack, San Francisco
Specialist, Paid Search
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Fulltime: Junior Operational Buyer