We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends.
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
- Develop, review, maintain and improve test cases documentation
- Manage quarterly load tests to ensure products can scale to expectations
- Coordinate software releases to production environments
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
- Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Product Manager on the of status of testing activities in Agile environment
- Maintain and communicate testing time lines, schedules and status reports
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a QA Engineer for web-apps, client-server and server-to-server applications.
- Write and execute test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
- Ability to identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments.
- Capable of managing multiple releases with frequently shifting deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a continuous deployment environment.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software developers and other QA members.
- Experience in cross browser, cross platform and mobile testing (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Some knowledge of continuous integration tools.
Assertive and able to work with minimal supervision.
Able to identify gaps and suggest usability and functionality improvements to developers or product managers.
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Mechanical Design Engineer, Thermal Systems
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Senior Data Engineer, Content Data Engineering
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Account Director, Buyer - LATAM
Rubicon Project, San Paolo, Brazil
Mobile Android Apprentice
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Sr. Web Developer
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA