Client Partner (Portuguese Speaking)
Moat, New York
Measuring real-time Attention Analytics over 19 billion times per day
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Educate publishers and advertisers on the value of Moat’s intelligence and analytics tools to measure and elevate digital brand advertising in the Brazil market + other English speaking markets.
- Represent the Moat brand in the advertising ecosystem; evangelize and advocate Moat’s platform and vision.
- Embrace the belief that all prospects and clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Moat – constantly striving to deliver that experience.
- Identify, qualify, and engage new prospective clients in the Publisher and Advertiser verticals.
- Consistently close new business - at or above quota.
- Represent Moat across the Latin American market.
- You have 5+ years of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to publishers, brands, or agencies.
- Have familiarity or experience working in/with Brazil.
- You’re well versed in selling and presenting to heads of Sales and/or Marketing departments.
- You are able to speak and write English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list or President’s Club and have the stats to back it up.
- You consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You’re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
All offers for employment with Moat are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising through their two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro.
Want to learn more about Moat? Visit Moat's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Manager, Kentucky
Corporate Account Executive
MongoDB, New York City
National Sales Executive- Bilingual French/English
Sterling Talent Solutions, Montreal CA
Partner Solutions Architect
JW Player, New York
Shipper Implementation Manager
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Account Executive (inbound)