Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC. Then let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living and do it better than most! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in those top two/top five/top ten lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads, which is almost the entire American population!
We were voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA. Our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, Freecell, Match & Rescue, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire. Our vision is to create most exciting game apps and have fun doing. MobilityWare has over 180 employees as of 2019!
What's The Gig
Reporting directly to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), the Product Manager, Ad Tech, is a critical team member on the Advertising team. Responsible for the current and future ad servering platform, this position will set out the future vision as well as drive the prioritization of tasks for engineering. With a dedicated team, this position will work to support the biggest names in digital/mobile advertising, driving more revenue and sold impressions based on your deep knowledge of how drive efficient and effective campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define product roadmap and strategy. Prioritize eng backlog regularly
- Maintain a standard of quality for all releases, ensuring new features as well as backwards compatibility are working as expected.
- Set forward a data strategy for the use in the ad technology stack.
- Participate as a leader for the Ads Team as it relates to overall strategy.
- Work with the BI team to check reporting API against internal summaries. Document reporting APIs for various partners, reporting any discrepancies to the PM and Eng team
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in mobile advertising with specific regard to real time bidding
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years in advertising product manager role – directly responsible for feature roadmap
- Strong partner management skills, deeply versed on data/features that are attractive to SSPs and potential advertisers
- Very detail oriented, analytical and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong technical knowledge, ability to read/understand code and can help troubleshoot issues
- Software Development/Engineering background highly desired
- Previous management experience a plus.
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility
WHO WE ARE Hi there, nice to meet you! We are MobilityWare! Our mission is simple: we focus on creating fun and engaging experiences that unleash the gamer in everyone. We have an awesome culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun. Located in Irvine, California, we have won "Orange County's Best Places to Work" by both the OC Business Journal and OC Register for the past 2 years in a row. Our top-ranked free-to-play casual card games, such as Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Blackjack, FreeCell, and TriPeaks Solitaire, are consistently ranked at the top of their category on the iOS™, Android™ and Amazon™ mobile platforms. While we have been around since the dawn of the App Store, we are continuing to expand our successful portfolio with new games that delight our players. HOW IT ALL BEGAN Once upon a time, 25 years ago to be exact, Dave Yonamine and John Libby founded Upstanding, a communication software company that integrated mainframe computer systems. While the software was highly successful, innovation was in the company’s DNA and they knew they could pivot to the next frontier. So when the App Store launched in July 2008 MobilityWare had a slew of games ready to go on Day One, including Blackjack and you guessed it, Solitaire! The rest is history!
Want to learn more about MobilityWare? Visit MobilityWare's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.