Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Social Casino
MobilityWare, Where Culture Is King
Let us introduce ourselves… We are MobilityWare! We make fun for a living and do it better than most. Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in those top two, top five, and top ten lists for most popular games, with over 200 million downloads across our diverse portfolio.
As a privately-owned company, we're 100% profitable and extremely stable, plus we were voted one of the best places to work in the OC in BOTH 2015 and 2016!
What's the gig?
MobilityWare is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager with experience in Mobile Gaming and Social Casino games to join our Team! This is an exciting opportunity for a performance centric marketer to work on and own a suite of both existing and upcoming social casino mobile games.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and define marketing strategies for products in various life cycles for the Social Casino suite of games.
- Lead strategic initiatives for all areas of marketing including user acquisition (UA), cross promotion, app store optimization (ASO), social media, and experimental marketing.
- Drive the P&L and product forecast for all game titles in the Social Casino suite.
- Promote product growth by leading cross-functional team discussions between Product, Strategy, User Acquisition, and other teams.
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing activations including UA, cross promo, ASO, and all other marketing campaigns.
- Be the brand champion of all Social Casino titles by creating compelling value propositions and owning all consumer communications, including all creatives and copies.
What you bring...
- 5+ years of experience in marketing for mobile games, particularly for Social Casino titles
- MBA with concentration in Marketing or Finance a huge plus
- High proficiency in owning ASO strategies and execution, including keyword optimizations, localizations, creative optimizations, and App Store description copy writing
- High proficiency in developing UA and cross promo strategies
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations
- Experience in project & calendar management and managing small scale projects
- Strong influencing and leadership skills – effecting cross-functional driver
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage a small team
Why come here?
- Balance and company culture is sacred here
- Catered lunch every Friday, free snacks, soda, coffee...yumm
- Company-paid annual trip, game nights, karaoke and FUN events
- Lots of room for personal growth/training, and internal promotion
- Profit sharing incentives, excellent medical benefits, dental and vision (100% paid), open PTO, life insurance (100% paid)
- Awesome office located in the heart of the OC and 2 minutes from the 5 freeway
WHO WE ARE Hi there, nice to meet you! We are MobilityWare! Our mission is simple: we focus on creating fun and engaging experiences that unleash the gamer in everyone. We have an awesome culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun. Located in Irvine, California, we have won "Orange County's Best Places to Work" by both the OC Business Journal and OC Register for the past 2 years in a row. Our top-ranked free-to-play casual card games, such as Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Blackjack, FreeCell, and TriPeaks Solitaire, are consistently ranked at the top of their category on the iOS™, Android™ and Amazon™ mobile platforms. While we have been around since the dawn of the App Store, we are continuing to expand our successful portfolio with new games that delight our players. HOW IT ALL BEGAN Once upon a time, 25 years ago to be exact, Dave Yonamine and John Libby founded Upstanding, a communication software company that integrated mainframe computer systems. While the software was highly successful, innovation was in the company’s DNA and they knew they could pivot to the next frontier. So when the App Store launched in July 2008 MobilityWare had a slew of games ready to go on Day One, including Blackjack and you guessed it, Solitaire! The rest is history!