Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living and do it better than most! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in those top two, top five, and top ten lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 360 million downloads!
What's the Gig:
You'll test and release high quality mobile gaming applications & services by contributing to efforts to establish and execute on effective test strategies, test plans, and test cases. You will foster a culture of high product quality standards through positive and meaningful collaboration with development partners.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and share knowledge to increase product team's efficiency
- Analyze features sets and identify test opportunities early in design process
- Test case execution, regression, as well as exploratory and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented features
- Provide in-depth scrum team support, working closely with product owners and scrum masters to align daily priorities
- Influence the prioritization of issues in bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- Provide qualitative feedback on features during early design stages, with an emphasis on the end user experience, quality, and testability
- Be the voice of quality for the product
- 1-3 years of experience in the Quality Assurance for game titles (ideally focused within Mobile iOS/Android platforms)
- Experience working with industry standard issue databases (JIRA, Bugzilla, DevTrack/DevTest, Hansoft, Redbooth, etc.)
- Familiarity with Development Tools & Software (Unity, Xcode, Android Studio, Slack, Confluence, Account Management Systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), etc.)
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) stages
Extra Points For:
- Experience testing Mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Experience working with Analytics software (Charles, Wireshark, etc.)
- Experience working in an embedded testing environment
- Experience working with Test Case Management (TCM) tools
- Knowledge of basic programming concepts
Why you should work for us:
- Amazing culture - we do what we say we are going to do, we're honest, we're nice, we're crazy smart, and we love to have a good time and all of this is true at every level of the organization.
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip every Summer!
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), OPEN PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
WHO WE ARE Hi there, nice to meet you! We are MobilityWare! Our mission is simple: we focus on creating fun and engaging experiences that unleash the gamer in everyone. We have an awesome culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun. Located in Irvine, California, we have won "Orange County's Best Places to Work" by both the OC Business Journal and OC Register for the past 2 years in a row. Our top-ranked free-to-play casual card games, such as Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Blackjack, FreeCell, and TriPeaks Solitaire, are consistently ranked at the top of their category on the iOS™, Android™ and Amazon™ mobile platforms. While we have been around since the dawn of the App Store, we are continuing to expand our successful portfolio with new games that delight our players. HOW IT ALL BEGAN Once upon a time, 25 years ago to be exact, Dave Yonamine and John Libby founded Upstanding, a communication software company that integrated mainframe computer systems. While the software was highly successful, innovation was in the company’s DNA and they knew they could pivot to the next frontier. So when the App Store launched in July 2008 MobilityWare had a slew of games ready to go on Day One, including Blackjack and you guessed it, Solitaire! The rest is history!
Want to learn more about MobilityWare? Visit MobilityWare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, New York, New York
Senior UI Engineer - Real Time Data Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Security Analyst, Identity & Access Management
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2018
BounceX, New York