Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We have been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Jigsaw Puzzle and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our mission is to bring JOY to others one game at a time.
MobilityWare is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with experience in Mobile Games to join our User Acquisition and Marketing Team! This is an exciting opportunity for a performance centric marketer to work on and lead the marketing initiatives for our Solitaire suite of games!
- Manage strategic initiatives for all areas of marketing including Product Marketing and app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition (UA), cross promotion, social media, and experimental marketing.
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms, and other channels.
- Help support the P&L and product forecast for all game titles in the Solitaire suite.
- Promote product growth by leading cross-functional team discussions between Product, Strategy, User Acquisition, and other teams.
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing activations including UA, cross promo, ASO, and all other marketing campaigns.
- Be the brand champion of Card or Puzzle titles by creating compelling value propositions and supporting consumer communications, including creatives and copies.
- Monitor and analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and ROI targets for each product
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Track campaign and generate performance reports
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for mobile games or apps
- 2+ years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- High proficiency in owning ASO strategies and execution, including keyword optimizations, localizations, creative optimizations, and App Store description copy writing
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations
- Highly organized with proven track record or managing a large number of projects simultaneously
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns directly (Not through an agency)
- Experience launching advertising campaigns on social, ad networks, DSPs, and search
- Experience coordinating with creative teams to create assets
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to project plan and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced Excel skills for analyzing data (R and SQL knowledge a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Track record of working with multiple cross functional teams
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority.
- Experience in CRM, social, and re-engagement campaigns a plus.
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free drink, free Annual Company trip
- Casual workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility
WHO WE ARE Hi there, nice to meet you! We are MobilityWare! Our mission is simple: we focus on creating fun and engaging experiences that unleash the gamer in everyone. We have an awesome culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun. Located in Irvine, California, we have won "Orange County's Best Places to Work" by both the OC Business Journal and OC Register for the past 2 years in a row. Our top-ranked free-to-play casual card games, such as Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Blackjack, FreeCell, and TriPeaks Solitaire, are consistently ranked at the top of their category on the iOS™, Android™ and Amazon™ mobile platforms. While we have been around since the dawn of the App Store, we are continuing to expand our successful portfolio with new games that delight our players. HOW IT ALL BEGAN Once upon a time, 25 years ago to be exact, Dave Yonamine and John Libby founded Upstanding, a communication software company that integrated mainframe computer systems. While the software was highly successful, innovation was in the company’s DNA and they knew they could pivot to the next frontier. So when the App Store launched in July 2008 MobilityWare had a slew of games ready to go on Day One, including Blackjack and you guessed it, Solitaire! The rest is history!
Want to learn more about MobilityWare? Visit MobilityWare's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.