- Help create tech packs and linesheets based on Line Plan
- Help create CAD sketches based on hand sketches following best practices for flat sketches
- Help create and update boms in preparation for set ups and pass off meetings
- Revise sketches, tech packs and boms as needed
- Assist with simple print color changes and cads
- CAD up print combos in to bodies as needed
- Organize and maintain fabric by vendor and fabric type
- Organize vintage/inspiration samples
- Help schedule internal meetings for design team
- Steam samples, dress mannequins and help with overall meeting preparation
- Follow up on updates from daily sign off meetings - bom and print revisions as needed
- Prep any packages for design team
- Eye for detail and highly organized!
- Fantastic in Adobe creative suite (especially with Flat Fashion Sketches: Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Computer savvy in google docs, excel, etc.
- Can-do attitude to help teammates, whether dressing mannequins, steaming samples or sorting fabrics.
- Fashion Degree or exceptional ability in Illustrator Sketching/CADs.
Nice to Haves
- Past Administrative experience
- Hand Sketching/Fashion Illustration
- Experience with excel tech packs
Nice to Haves
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit https://www.modcloth.com/
Jobs You May Like
FPGA Digital Design Engineer - Intern
Senior Designer, Interior
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
Software Development Engineer, Web
1010data, New York
Multidisciplinary Designer, Private Label
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Intermediate Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Montreal
Flatiron School, NYC