Build and manage direct response digital media plans and budgets
- Manage, set-up, execute and analyze paid media plans with strict ROI goals across all key media channels (Paid Social, Search, Display/Retargeting, Native,Mobile) to meet campaign objectives.
- Optimize campaign performance on a weekly basis after analyzing performance data.
- Develop and execute strategic A/B testing framework for creative and landing page testing. Continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities
- Deliver weekly performance updates for spend and sales forecasting.
- Be at the forefront in understanding media trends and bringing in first-to- market opportunities with publishers.
- Implement ad tagging, ad trafficking, QA and troubleshooting issues internally and/or with external partners.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with publishers and vendors
- Negotiate ad buys, manage contract approval process, manage monthly budgets and spending reconciliations
Analyze campaign results, deliver findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Define and develop success metrics appropriate to campaign goals.
- Create reports and presentations and communicate results.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Legal, Creative, Business Intelligence, Product and Merchandising to deepen understanding of the business and deliver outstanding results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of performance/direct response experience
- Deep domain experience and proven track record driving large ROI-focused acquisition and retention campaigns across various channels
- Deeply analytical and numbers focused. Ability to see patterns in data and dig into tables and spreadsheets to find opportunities and insights.
- Proficient in paid media platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Omniture, 3rd party Mobile App Tracking platforms
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Interest in fashion and retail a plus, but not necessary
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit https://www.modcloth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing, Sr. Manager
Hortonworks, London, UK
Product Marketing Manager
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Social and Content Community Manager Intern, Spring 2018
Birchbox, New York
Manager, Original Documentary Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
University Programs Intern (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Marketing Intern - Vancouver
Yelp, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada