- Oversee maintenance and development of existing merchandising reporting tools including: Open to Buy, Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reporting, Product Management Suite, Forecasting, and Assortment tools.
- Ideation and creation of new tools and reports that create organizational efficiencies, support organizational strategic initiatives, and maximize inventory profitability.
- Partner closely with Merchandising & BI leadership to prioritize tool/reporting initiatives in a way that best enables the teams to execute against SMART goals.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of key reports, consistent functionality of critical tools, and timely delivery to both teams on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Act as primary liaison between Merchandise Planning, Buying, Sourcing and Analytics teams, aiding in communication and prioritization of requests for access to critical data, bug-fixes, and dashboard creation.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support with quantitative modeling on an as needed basis to better inform strategic decision making surrounding inventory, markdowns, and purchasing.
- 4+ years of experience in merchandise planning or reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business, Finance, or Economics. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Top-notch analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Astounding proficiency in MS Excel. Understanding of macros, pivot tables, and embedding advanced functions are all a must.
- Solid expertise in SQL, Tableau or other equivalent BI tools.
- Basic knowledge of Retail Math and inventory metrics (sales, gross margin, markup).
- Understanding of structure, uses, and elements of a traditional Open to Buy or equivalent Demand Planning tool.
- Excited to create and foster effective working relationships with a very broad group of business partners.
- Extremely flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Creative, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize workload
- High degree of initiative, drive, confidence, and resilience.
- Professional presence, that is flexible and teamwork oriented
Nice to Haves
- Buddy-buddy with Omniture, and/or Google Analytics
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit https://www.modcloth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analytics Engineer - Business Development and Partner Marketing
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Pricing & Yield Management Analyst
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Reporting & Insights Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineering Internship: 2018
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Vistar Media, New York, NY
Head of People Analytics & Strategy
Lyft, San Francisco, CA