- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an ability to adapt to changing job assignments and tasks.
- Maintain an understanding of the ModCloth customer and demonstrate a great deal of customer care, understanding, empathy and passion to help them become the best version of themselves in our product.
- Stay informed about ModCloth’s product assortment, sales and promotions.
- Perform fittings and measurements and provide product size and style guidance for all customers.
- Maintain excellent store organizational and housekeeping standards.
- Utilize tech tools (including Macs and iPads) on a daily basis.
- Positively represent the brand and the community and encourage a culture of positivity, inclusivity, and celebration of personal style and aesthetics.
- Stay informed of and remain committed to achievement of daily store sales and KPI goals.
- Adapt to varied roles and assignments as you are zoned in various areas of the store.
- Selling assignments will include: greeting (welcoming customers and explaining the unique selling process in our ModCloth stores), selling (servicing walk-in customers, setting them up in fitting rooms, outfitting), running (pulling customers’ requested items and putting tried on merchandise back in the stockroom), and checking out (processing all orders and Square purchases).
- Non-selling tasks may include: cleaning, maintaining visual standards/folding, outfitting mannequins, processing shipment, supporting visual merchandising moves, steaming, and organizing back stock.
- When needed, Service Associates may take Styling appointments and host customers who are shopping without a scheduled appointment.
- Experience in retail, fashion or service required
- A desire to interact 1:1 with customers
- Love of fashion, current trends, and a strong ability to adapt to the preferences of customers
- Confidence in giving in-depth advice and sharing information with others
- Ability to communicate clothing and fabric terminology
- Patience and willingness to work with all types of people
- Highly motivated and willing to produce top-notch results on every level
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with assigned duties
- Outgoing with excellent verbal communication skills
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit ModCloth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience - Spanish
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina
ambassadeur aux ventes saisonnier - Montreal Eaton Centre
Lush Cosmetics, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Assistant Manager - Carrefour Laval
Lush Cosmetics, Laval, Quebec, Canada
Ventura TRAVEL, worldwide
Sales Ambassador - Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Sales Ambassador - Mall at Green Hills
Lush Cosmetics, Nashville, Tennessee, United States