Brand Creative Director (can be based in LA or SF)
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
- Build, inspire and lead a talented in house creative team to push their limits and explore new paths that create an emotional connection with the ModCloth brand and drive demand for our products.
- Acquire new customers and create deeper connections with current customers using custom content, personalization and community engagement.
- Guide the creative development and execution for brand identity, voice and messaging across all aspects of the brand experience including all channels and media vehicles (from advertising and digital/social to packaging, Ecommerce and retail)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set the strategy of how design brings the brand to life and use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of your team
- 10+ years of brand creative experience developing and executing integrated and innovative marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience leading creative teams to drive breakthrough results
- Art direction background with expertise in concepting and directing shoots for multiple platform applications.
- Strong aesthetic that leverages our vintage inspired heritage in relevant and distinctive expressions
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in women’s apparel with working knowledge of retail and Ecommerce best practices so you innovate beyond them
- Creative portfolio of results oriented work that shows a diversity of experience across both online and offline media and retail channels.
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic quality
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit https://www.modcloth.com/
Jobs You May Like
Email Marketing & Automation Specialist (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Social & Community Support Specialist
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Growth Engagement Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Bonobos, New York, NY
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - (Global Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Community Associate - Atlanta (Contract)
Lyft, Atlanta, GA