What you'll do...
- Be primary point of contact for Workfront for projects and training.
- Build out processes and tools (Workfront) efficiently and effectively to drive profitability through better resource management. Be the expert, and help to train key partners, on the features and functionalities of our project management system (Workfront).
- Process Workfront requests; enter schedules and timelines and ensure that project requests have all info necessary before kickoff.
- Track in-progress projects and follow up with teams as needed.
- Run weekly meetings to align channel leads and creative team on which assets are launching by week.
- Work with teams as needed to create new processes.
- Help develop operational processes and procedures that drive flawless, on time execution.
- Conceptualize a project from start to finish by anticipating details and mobilizing creative expertise resulting in efficient and effective finished projects.
- Be a die-hard advocate for open communication within the marketing team and across the organization.
- Assess resources and capacity when making decisions on feasibility, support, and risk.
- Oversee timely production of creative content and assets by meeting project requirements, testing timelines, and working with the team to successfully bring projects to life.
- Ensure that project deadlines are met and that assets are delivered on-time.
- Facilitate the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems, and training.
- Demonstrate adaptability to sudden changes in scope, schedule, or technical impacts of project timelines, and the focus to provide guidance through changes and tight deadlines.
- Create, launch, and manage the Go-To-Market operating model and calendars.
- Facilitate all seasonal marketing milestones and meetings.
- Evolve current processes and efficiently roll-out features to users.
- Consult regularly with cross functional partners including: marketing, creative, merchandising, design, and product management to assess issues and their impact on project timelines and deliverables.
- Continually evaluate processes to improve business and you and your coworkers lives.
- Ensure integration for Creative Services both cross functionally and within Marketing across all vehicles and channels, ensuring full visibility and anticipating issues.
- 3+ years of project management, production, or ad or brand agency experience. Digital preferred.
- Brilliant communication skills; face-to-face, email, Slack, and phone with a reflex for follow up.
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- A+ management skills and an unwavering belief in servant leadership
- Calendar Management
- Flexibility and adaptability for changes of all types
- A sense of humor, especially irony and sarcasm
Nice to have...
- PMP certification
- Experience with Workfront or other project management system.
- Previous roles in Fashion or Digital brands
- Servant Leadership skills
ModCloth is a leading online fashion and décor retailer specializing in unique styles from hundreds of independent designers in a full range of sizes. We offer a remarkable assortment that is sourced and styled in close collaboration with our passionate community of customers. We’re committed to inspiring personal style and helping our community of customers feel like the best version of themselves.
Want to learn more about ModCloth? Visit ModCloth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Marketing Operations
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Growth Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Director of Demand Generation
Splash, New York Office
Digital Marketing Specialist (DACH)
Head of UA (User Acquisition)
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Growth Marketing Associate
TuneIn, San Francisco, CA