At Mojio, we’re connecting the cars of today for the journeys of tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its connected car technology via its growing portfolio of mobile network operator customers, including T-Mobile in the US, Austria and Czech Republic, Bell, Rogers and Telus in Canada, and Telekom Deutschland in Germany. With more than 7 billion miles worth of real-world driving data, we have created one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry. If you’re interested in joining us on our mission to give every vehicle a voice, apply now!
You will work on the design and creation of new features and services that using IoT and AI systems that deliver the future of connected devices, including:
- Modifying or adding to our existing SaaS solution on Azure/AWS to create new features delivered the user include:
- Writing .Net/C# code to add features to the service
- Evaluating and deploying new frameworks such as AWS/Azure IoT hubs
- Using machine learning models to create new value in the service pipeline (e.g. new solutions, machine vision, etc.)
- Connecting big data with leading edge neural network systems for AI training and deployment
- Understanding the largely time, user and location-based feeds of connected cars and using that to provide services with our data scientists
- Create prototype or test mobile app tests and IoT device integrations to created PoCs around new features that are largely cloud-based
- Background in architecture to provide input into how to expand and support new use cases in our existing SaaS cloud architecture
- Support data from vehicles as well as other IoT devices
- Providing solution while maintaining privacy and security requirements.
Who You Are
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science with preferably around computer science
- Strong technical skills and an ability to work across an organization
- Experience with big data processing for services
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud systems
- Experience with IoT streaming data either time-series data or video feeds
Other job requirements:
- Ability to work with a distributed team to creating great collaborative solutions
- An open mind to new opportunities and new solutions
- Good architectural knowledge to provide platform and efficient solutions rather than one-off snowflakes.
- Strong interest in connected car, autonomous and the future of transportation.
- Coding skills in one or more of: C#, Python, Java, Spark, NoSQL, Hadoop/HBase, CosmosDB, etc.
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan with access to the latest smartphones
- Team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy (and some not-so-healthy) snacks
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
DRIVEN TOWARDS A MORE CONNECTED WORLD When people ask us, “What does Mojio mean?” we usually start by explaining that it didn’t mean much of anything when the founders chose the name in 2012. That was the whole point. An automotive revolution was brewing and we needed to put a name to the connected car, one that was as open as the road itself. One that was as much about the journey as it was the destination, one that represented the future of connectivity and growth. Mojio was born. Fast-forward and Mojio means so much more. We are the technological backbone for the rapidly growing connected car industry. A space forecasted to reach hundreds of millions of vehicles around the world by 2020. Now, Mojio isn’t just connecting cars to the Internet, we’re enabling a new automotive ecosystem, bringing together players of all shapes, sizes and forms. Mojio is the key to connecting them all. This is what drives us. Mojio unlocks hidden data from nearly any vehicle Now what does this mean for the industries we service? For wireless carriers, it means that the connected car is like the new smartphone. For automotive dealers, it means a new and highly insightful relationship between customers and the service bay. For auto insurers, it means the gateway to a better business model founded upon real data from real drivers. And for everyday drivers, it means a new era of vehicle ownership, one that harnesses untapped data to deliver something we’ve all longed for: automotive peace of mind. Welcome to the new automotive ecosystem. That means welcome to Mojio.
Want to learn more about Mojio? Visit Mojio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Backend Developer (Java) (m/f/d)
Security Engineering Manager
Offensive Security Engineer (m/f/x)
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Belfast
Mid-Level Developer Consultant
Def Method, Def Method - Home office
IT Service Operations Engineer
Knotel, Knotel NYC