At Mojio, we’re connecting the cars of today for the journeys of tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its connected car technology via its growing portfolio of mobile network operator customers, including T-Mobile in the US, Austria and Czech Republic, Bell, Rogers and Telus in Canada, and Telekom Deutschland in Germany. With more than 7 billion miles worth of real-world driving data, we have created one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry. If you’re interested in joining us on our mission to give every vehicle a voice, apply now!
You will work on enhancing and creating world-leading infrastructure for big data processing on connected device and services future of connected devices and more, including:
- Designing and implementing multi-use cloud infrastructure to provide world-class infrastructure for connected car data and services
- Developing architectures and solutions for streaming, high velocity data storage in big data solutions
- Architecting for the interaction between hot path and cold path data usages and velocities.
- Driving a data-driven approach to developing the right solutions for a multitude of workload types
- Support multiple internal tenants supporting a wide range of usages from day-to-day services, through to analytics users and AI-based insights
- Modification of existing infrastructures to support high-scale solutions against the balance of cost
- Support for the operationalization of infrastructure enhancements
- Development or support for PoC evaluations of infrastructure enhancements
- Supporting operations in bring up and deployment on recommendations/solutions
- Drive solutions that enable the creation of multiple services and service integrations to support richer user solutions
- Expansion of our service platform to more widely support integrations (such as smart cities, data partners, etc.)
- Support data from connected vehicles as well as other IoT devices
- Providing solutions while maintaining privacy and security requirements.
Who You Are
- Masters or bachelor’s in computer science related topics
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with SaaS and IoT big data processing
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud systems
- Experience with efficient processing of large data systems with technologies like big data (Hadoop, etc.) Spark, etc. is a MUST
- Experience with IoT streaming of high-velocity, time-series data
Other job requirements:
- Ability to work with a distributed team to creating great collaborative solutions
- An open mind to new opportunities and new solutions
- Good architectural knowledge to provide platform and efficient solutions rather than one-off snowflakes.
- Strong interest in connected car, autonomous and the future of transportation.
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan with access to the latest smartphones
- Team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy (and some not-so-healthy) snacks
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
DRIVEN TOWARDS A MORE CONNECTED WORLD When people ask us, “What does Mojio mean?” we usually start by explaining that it didn’t mean much of anything when the founders chose the name in 2012. That was the whole point. An automotive revolution was brewing and we needed to put a name to the connected car, one that was as open as the road itself. One that was as much about the journey as it was the destination, one that represented the future of connectivity and growth. Mojio was born. Fast-forward and Mojio means so much more. We are the technological backbone for the rapidly growing connected car industry. A space forecasted to reach hundreds of millions of vehicles around the world by 2020. Now, Mojio isn’t just connecting cars to the Internet, we’re enabling a new automotive ecosystem, bringing together players of all shapes, sizes and forms. Mojio is the key to connecting them all. This is what drives us. Mojio unlocks hidden data from nearly any vehicle Now what does this mean for the industries we service? For wireless carriers, it means that the connected car is like the new smartphone. For automotive dealers, it means a new and highly insightful relationship between customers and the service bay. For auto insurers, it means the gateway to a better business model founded upon real data from real drivers. And for everyday drivers, it means a new era of vehicle ownership, one that harnesses untapped data to deliver something we’ve all longed for: automotive peace of mind. Welcome to the new automotive ecosystem. That means welcome to Mojio.
Want to learn more about Mojio? Visit Mojio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Desktop Support Engineer Manager
Red Ventures, Charlotte
Starcity, San Francisco, California
Windows DevOps Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
metromile, Boston, MA
System Engineer - Electronics
Platform Security Engineer
Confluent, Austin, Texas