PROGRAM MANAGER - HARDWARE
We are looking for an exceptional Program Manager who will drive our hardware and device programs globally. The Hardware Program Manager is responsible for managing multiple hardware partners, ensuring various technical components are ready for launch, championing Mojio’s requirements with vendors, interpreting customer requirements, managing launch logistics and assisting with firmware testing and validation. We’re looking for a tenacious problem solver to help us grow to more and more geographies!
- Manage technical relationships and product requirements with multiple hardware partners
- Own the project schedules, timelines and budget for multiple customer offerings
- Interact closely with engineering, product management and sales teams to ensure we are delivering and innovating with the right hardware and firmware choices for each of our customers
- Comfortable with presenting in front of customers
- Proactively identify new opportunities for products and features in discussions with partners and customers
- Identify and engage with new hardware, firmware and vehicle data companies
- 7+ years of progressive work experience in program management, project management or product management
- Experience working with IoT products, or products that combine hardware, firmware, cloud and mobile app
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Willingness and comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- Persuasive and relentless in achieving goals and meeting timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree (and Master’s degree preferred) in engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin preferred)
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan
- Monthly team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Catered lunches Mondays - Fridays, free snacks everyday!
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)
Mojio: Connected Car Cloud Platform
We do for cars what the Nest Platform does for homes.
- Mojio is backed by Deutsche Telekom, Amazon, Relay Ventures, 500 Startups and BDC Capital. We recently won our third major connected car platform contract that gives us access to millions of connected car customers. We have a cool office in Palo Alto that is next to Nest and Bosch in a Stanford-owned building with everything a developer needs.
- Your car is an incredibly complex machine, producing more than 20 gigabytes of data every hour. From information about road conditions to real-time engine performance, there is a plethora of insight locked behind the dash. We unlock that data to make cars safer and more reliable while saving drivers money. We also help them keep an eye on what matters most.
- We are fast growth, fast-paced and technically-driven, while remaining flexible and collaborative. After all, we’re disrupting one of the largest and most established industries in the world!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
DRIVEN TOWARDS A MORE CONNECTED WORLD When people ask us, “What does Mojio mean?” we usually start by explaining that it didn’t mean much of anything when the founders chose the name in 2012. That was the whole point. An automotive revolution was brewing and we needed to put a name to the connected car, one that was as open as the road itself. One that was as much about the journey as it was the destination, one that represented the future of connectivity and growth. Mojio was born. Fast-forward and Mojio means so much more. We are the technological backbone for the rapidly growing connected car industry. A space forecasted to reach hundreds of millions of vehicles around the world by 2020. Now, Mojio isn’t just connecting cars to the Internet, we’re enabling a new automotive ecosystem, bringing together players of all shapes, sizes and forms. Mojio is the key to connecting them all. This is what drives us. Mojio unlocks hidden data from nearly any vehicle Now what does this mean for the industries we service? For wireless carriers, it means that the connected car is like the new smartphone. For automotive dealers, it means a new and highly insightful relationship between customers and the service bay. For auto insurers, it means the gateway to a better business model founded upon real data from real drivers. And for everyday drivers, it means a new era of vehicle ownership, one that harnesses untapped data to deliver something we’ve all longed for: automotive peace of mind. Welcome to the new automotive ecosystem. That means welcome to Mojio.
Want to learn more about Mojio? Visit Mojio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Service Solutions
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Flatiron School, NYC
Product Manager, Go-To-Market Enablement & Automation
Intercom, San Francisco
Editions Site Operations Associate
Deliveroo, Business Bay, Dubai
Senior Product Designer
Ripple, San Francisco, CA