Moment Factory is a multimedia studio based in Montreal with a full range of production expertise under one roof. Our team combines specialists in video, lighting, architecture, sound, and special effects to create remarkable experiences. Since its inception in 2001, Moment Factory has created more than 400 unique shows and destinations. Productions span the globe and include such clients as the Los Angeles Airport, Nine Inch Nails, Microsoft, NFL, Sony, Toyota, the City of Barcelona, Madonna, and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
By joining the Montreal studio, you will be working alongside 400 employees of ten different nationalities in an open-concept, organic, colourful, and human space. The studio occupies 60,000 square feet, over two floors of a historical printing house in Mile-Ex. It all started here, in what was once the multicultural industrial centre of the city and has become the turntable of artificial intelligence in Montreal.
The Studio Coordinator / Reception’s primary mandate to respond to internal and external parties of Moment Factory and ensure good management and presentation of the studio. He/she is responsible for receiving the phone calls, greeting the visitors and clients and ensuring the availability of supplies and equipment necessary for the good operation of the studio. The role related to reception is crucial as it is the first contact with our external clients and must therefore be a role representing the values and personality of the company.
This role also involves monitoring the activities related to the Spaces team and must ensure cohesion between all the department's distinct activities.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. In charge of Reception in general, but more specifically:
· Take the calls and welcome guests, visitors, suppliers, groups and clients arriving at the studio;
· Prepare and coordinate sending and receiving of messenger service, merchandise delivery and postal services;
· Manage, take inventory and order different supplies such as office and printing supplies, kitchen supplies, etc;
· Ensure order and cleanliness in shared spaces;
· Follow up with the housekeeping day shift;
· In general, ensure proper security management and access to the premises;
· Any other necessary tasks.
2. Assist the Company and the Spaces team in different tasks and administrative functions:
· Validation, coding and sending of invoices in relation with the finance department;
· Translate and correct different documents;
· Organization of the Spaces team’s meetings;
· Welcome and integrate new employees and detailed tour of the Studio;
· Manage and distribute internal contact lists;
· Manage internal emails and general announcements;
· Prepare documents expedition to answer Communications and Marketing’s demands;
· Ensure occasional support to help plan and book traveling for project’s teams;
· Any other necessary tasks.
3. Participation in the organization of internal activities such as 5-7, thematic activities, parties and annual outings:
· Participate in the elaboration of the annual plan with an established budget in collaboration with the VMRA Coordinator and compile the expenses relates to the activities;
· Participate in the wellness comity and organize the meetings, communications, room reservations, etc;
· Prepare the general logistics of the event in collaboration with the VMRA Coordinator (coordination, booking and production, being the focal point of all stages of the event organization, attendance at the event, etc.
4. Various related administrative tasks in support to the teams.
· College degree (DEC) in communication, administration, management or visual arts;
· 1 year of experience as a coordinator/receptionist;
· Bilingualism French and English, both oral and written;
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and/or Google Apps and Keynote;
· Knowledge of MAC and PC environment;
· Experience in a field visual art of multimedia related field, an asset;
· Knowledge of Google +, an asset.
· Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, professionalism and good ability to communicate;
· Punctual and reliable;
· Attention to detail, good priority management and resourcefulness;
· Autonomy, initiative, adaptability and strong organizational skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure and good teamwork;
· Good sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
SPECIFIC WORK CONDITIONS:
· Ability to work in a noisy and busy environment, in constant evolution.
About Moment Factory
At Moment Factory, we bring people together.
Our shows and destinations pioneer forms of
entertainment that offer the world new
experiences. Whether at a concert, a flagship
store or across an urban square, we aim to
inspire a sense of collective wonder and