- An experienced reliability engineer. You have at least 4 years of experience working with an engineering team, product team and outside partners to define standards, specify and execute performance tests, and report data.
- A collaborator. You’ll utilize the team’s knowledge and external partners in combination with your robust knowledge of testing to lead validation and test plans.
- Hands on throughout the full design cycle. You err towards the side of caution by testing early on in the design process.
- Methodical when diagnosing what our needs are and then turning that into actionable next steps. You have strong knowledge of statistical and probability distributions to offer recommendations in resolving reliability issues. You’re diligent about monitoring performance and quick to act on any problematic findings by applying methodologies such as DFMEA.
- Detail-oriented. You’re meticulous about taking clear and concise notes for documentation.
- Craft our design for reliability. You will create our reliability plan with goals and quantifiable results. You will establish the reliability tests. You’ll create a culture of continuous improvement and inspire best practices by writing guidelines, providing feedback, solutions, applying innovative metrics and measurements, planning DOEs, and benchmarking the state of the art in comparable industries, technologies and companies.
- Work with the product team to understand reliability needs. You will use the data to continuously improve test and analysis practices. You will assist during design reviews and test activities.
- Work with our engineering team to develop test plans. You’ll manage DFMEA. You will compile and analyze performance reports and process control statistics.
- Synthesize reliability needs into targets. You’ll analyze failure data and author defect tracking items and reliability test reports. You will ensure that corrective measures meet reliability standards.
- Use team and external resources to lead the validation and test plans. You will utilize statistical, prediction, and reliability software tools.
- Please include in your application a resume and cover letter addressing why you think it would be good for us to collaborate.
About Momentum Machines
Founded in 2009 and holed up in the gritty part of San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood, we’re a small collective of foodies and engineers with decades of robotics and restaurant experience. In the past five-plus years, we’ve solved many difficult engineering and manufacturing challenges, helped each other grow, and built some interesting intellectual property. Our first device makes gourmet burgers from scratch with no human interaction. These burgers are fresh-ground and grilled to order and accented by an infinitely personalizable variety of produce, seasonings, and sauces. Serving a burger this great at such affordable prices would be impossible without culinary automation. We’re building an engineering-focused group of analytic and creative individuals. The team consists of roboticists from institutions including Berkeley and Stanford and firms like Tesla and NASA as well as product managers with restaurant experience. Momentum is advised by some of the top restaurant operators, culinary experts, roboticists, and designers, including the former Head of R&D at Fat Duck.
Want to learn more about Momentum Machines? Visit Momentum Machines's website.
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Jobs You May Like
Security Consulting Senior Manager - Health and Provincial Gov...
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada