What You Will Do At MoneyLion
- Support members of the team in delivering groundbreaking backend services that bring the joy of financial wellness to millions of users
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners, and designers to create new features related to financing and payments
- Architect and implement event-driven backend systems that provide support for our core underwriting business
- Build well-documented and scalable RESTful APIs
- Posses a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into tech
- Mentor other specialists
- Challenge yourself to keep growing as a senior developer.
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy of the company
- Find ways to spread learning across the organization (gives internal talks, write on internal blogs, etc).
- Serve as the go-to person for solving problems in your domain of expertise
Who You Are
- You have a deep understanding of Java and the Spring ecosystem or Golang
- You are proficient with MongoDB, Kafka, and Postgres
- Some experience in or exposure to web frontend technologies such as React, AngularJS, or VueJS
- You are skilled with Kubernetes and AWS
- You adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This includes working independently and on a team
- You love mentoring other engineers
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- You seek simple approaches to complex solutions
- You write simple, elegant, well-structured and well tested code that drives new features and improvements
- You may have some domain knowledge related to Fintech
What We Offer
- We are a high-growth FinTech company solving real-world problems for many Americans
- Hackathons for all employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events, and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work from home days
- You'll work with other strong engineers who enjoy collaborating
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
MoneyLion is a leading mobile finance platform that empowers consumers to take control of their financial lives through better products for borrowing, saving, and investing. Founded in 2013 by a team of leading technologists and financiers, MoneyLion uses superior analytics and machine learning-based risk technology to gain a 360-degree view of its users’ personal finances, enabling better underwriting and the development of tailored financial product offers. With its built-in system of referrals, points and rewards, MoneyLion endorses good financial behavior.
Want to learn more about MoneyLion? Visit MoneyLion's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.