Corporate Account Executive, Turkish speaking (EMEA)
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We're looking for hardworking Corporate Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new and existing business within assigned accounts. The CAE will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to build solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and coachability over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this diverse team, please contact us.
This may be one of the most challenging jobs you’ll have in your career and that’s a good thing! Selling critical software to developers while there’s a free open-source option is as difficult as it gets. The complexity makes you have a strong discovery process along with a sales methodology most software sales companies don’t teach. We pride ourselves on development. We have a best in breed sales enablement training, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs. We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in sales.” Our culture is truly driven by our Account Executives. As a leadership team, we’ve invested in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop our talent but to also ensure our Account Executives are set up for long term success and have fun while doing it.
To learn more about how to land a Corporate Sales role at MongoDB, read this article by Javier Molina, VP of Corporate Sales, Americas.
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Become a specialist in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Handle quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Proven history of consistent goal achievement in a highly driven environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
The best bed for better sleep