Cloud Account Executive
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We're looking for talented Cloud Account Executives who will be responsible for both driving consumption across our self-serve cloud customers as well as closing new business within assigned accounts. The Cloud Account Executives will nurture and drive increased adoption and expansion within existing customers, as well as sell to new customers. The Cloud Account Executives will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB. Join a growing sales team with tremendous upside for growth. We value high aptitude and great attitude over experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and quarterly sales goals by executing against MongoDB's strategy to grow usage of our DBaaS, Atlas
- Drive incremental consumption and retention within existing accounts by identifying new use cases and enabling feature adoption
- Cultivate new logos through inbound leads driven by MongoDB's rapidly growing presence in the largest software market in the world - Database.
- Become trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customer's business objectives and growth plans
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Create, strengthen and expand relationships within customer accounts that will create greater visibility and grow the partnership between MongoDB and your account's C-level execs
- 1 year of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, SaaS, and open source technology a plus
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
TAM Sales Director, Enterprise Solutions
Teads, Los Angeles
Sales Operations Manager, Asia
Flexport, Hong Kong
Gateway to Greatness Apprenticeship
The Marketing Arm, Multiple Locations
Solutions Consultant, Financial Services
Medallia, Remote, United States
Sales Manager - Hamburg (m/w/x)
Trustpilot, New York, NY