Customer Success Manager
MongoDB, New York City
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and hands-on Customer Success Manager to help our customers realize and maximize the value of their MongoDB subscription and services.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll build relationships with our customers and become a trusted advisor and the “go-to” person for best practices and advice. You’ll be an integral part of their success and bring value to every interaction - from onboarding to renewal.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, contribute to what’s already been built, and interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Build active and meaningful relationships with customers, working closely with other MDB stakeholders while strategizing on accounts across different industries
- Lead new customer and project onboarding meetings validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Promote and encourage implementation of paid MongoDB features across the assigned customer portfolio
- Identify and mitigate the risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Develop and implement best practices, processes, and tools which can continually enhance MongoDB’s Customer Success Program
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role
- You have experience with large-scale, technologically complex accounts and/or Enterprise market customers
- You have a mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too
- You have an aptitude for learning enterprise technologies. Exposure to database, cloud, and infrastructure technology is a plus
- You are highly organized in your workflows. You understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritize and manage your time efficiently
- You embrace teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.
Want to learn more about MongoDB? Visit MongoDB's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Developer - Germany
Account Executive, Mid-Market and Enterprise
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland
Account Manager — Los Angeles
Flow Kana, Los Angeles
Sales Manager - Australia
Insider, Sydney, Australia
Customer Success Executive
TripAdvisor, Tokyo, Japan
Senior Solutions Architect
Acquia, Boston- Remote